Coach Pitch Rules
* Batters shall get max 6 pitches, or 3 strikes. Foul ball extends at bat up to 6 pitches.
* 7 runs limit per team per inning Base runners may not leave their base until the ball is hit.
* No infield fly rule. No bunting. No DH. One Intentional Walk per game per player.
* Coach pitcher must pitch with foot on pitcher’s line or straddle pitcher’s line.. He must leave the field immediately when ball is put in play. The pitching coach shall not verbally or physically coach while in the pitching position
* A courtesy runner for catcher of record only the previous inning may be used. The courtesy runner shall be the player that made the previous out. If no outs have been recorded in the game, the courtesy runner shall be the previous batter not on base. If the team batting has not played defense yet and a courtesy runner is used for a player, the player that was run for must assume the catching position the next inning. This scenario only applies in the first inning for the visiting team.
* The defensive pitcher shall not leave the pitching circle until the ball is hit. PENALTY: The play continues and after the play had ended, the offensive team has the option of taking the result of the play or no-pitch.
* Each team on defense will field 10 players consisting of 6 infielders and 4 outfielders. The outfielders must stay in the outfield until the ball is hit.
* The batting order shall constitute of all present players. Teams may start a game with eight (8) players. The ninth (9th) & tenth (10th) positions in the batting order shall be declared an out each turn at bat. A ninth (9th) & tenth (10th) player and all subsequent players may be added to the bottom of the batting line-up as soon as they become available.
* Runners shall not lead off or steal bases. A runner is out for leaving the base before the ball is hit or reaches home plate.